If you would like advice or support in reaching your personal health goals I am available for one-to-one consultations.
I offer Nutritional Therapy sessions, mindfulness coaching and holistic lifestyle advice. A consultation can focus on just one area, or a mixture.
I can help you with weight loss, show you how to increase energy levels and help you with meal planning as well as addressing various aspects of your lifestyle that may be impacting on your health and wellness. We will discuss and address your gut health, sleep, stress and exercise routine as well as your environment.
Conditions I Can Help With
- Weight Loss
- Digestive Disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease
- Hormonal Imbalances
- High Cholesterol & Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Anxiety, Depression & Other Cognitive Disorders
- Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis & Other Skin Conditions
* Please note – I am a nutritional educator and do not dispense medical advice nor prescribe treatment. While nutritional support can be an important complement to medical care, a nutritional therapy program is not a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or care of a disease, illness, or injury by a medical provider. I will encourage you to discuss all nutritional recommendations with your GP/doctor before implementing.
I examine current health challenges through the context of our ancestral heritage. Post-industrial diets combined with modern sedentary and stressful lifestyles have pushed us dangerously far from our adapted environment.
The evolutionary biologist Theodosius Dobzhansky once said “Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.” I approach health in a way that respects our evolutionary heritage as human beings.
I believe that the key to optimal disease treatment and prevention lies at the intersection of Ancestral Health and Functional Medicine. In a few short generations, we have dramatically changed the environment around us with health consequences that we can see everywhere we look.
- Eating a nourishing whole food diet
- Incorporating physical movement into everyday life
- Prioritising sleep
- Spending time in nature
- Sitting less & spending less time in front of a screen
The basis of my Nutritional Therapy program is to identify possible nutrient deficiencies and to build a personalised program, tailored for you. I believe in building health by giving the body the correct foods and nutrients it requires. This, combined with lifestyle adjustments will bring wonderful improvements to your health.
What is Health Coaching?
Health coaching is about exploration, support, and accountability. My job as a health coach is to help you clarify your motivation for change. To be an ally for you, without judgment or criticism. And to help you develop actionable goals, to provide accountability and a process for tracking and measuring your progress.
Areas I Cover
- Tunbridge Wells
- East Grinstead
- Forest Row
I charge £40 for a 1 hour consultation. After our initial consultation, if you would like to continue working together towards your health goals I offer a package of 8 sessions for £200. Alternatively you can pay on an ad-hoc basis at the hourly rate.
If you would like to work together please email me email@example.com.